- SKU: #8727840
- The North Face Size Chart
- Rely on this beautifully constructed Geissler Parka to protect your upper body and hips from exposure to the elements during those chilly commutes with weatherproof, insulated performance.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- DryVent™ 2L shell:
• Rugged, textured twill shell offers waterproof, breathable, and fully seam-sealed protection.
• Specially woven face is windproof while retaining breathability.
• DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers additional water-resistant protection.
• Pairs with a smooth-faced taffeta liner that moves easily over bottom layers.
• Solid Shell: 162 g/m² fabric weight.
• Heather Shell: 153 g/m² fabric weight.
• Lining: 47 g/m² fabric weight.
- Down-blend insulation:
• Goose down blend provides high warmth with low weight.
• Responsibly Sourced Down process ensures that the insulation does not come from birds that have been live-plucked, or force fed, and that their welfare has been protected throughout their lifecycle.
• 550-fill insulation weight.
- Attached, adjustable hood with water-resistant bonded brim.
- Two-way, water-resistant AquaGuard® front zip with inner draft flap.
- Two-way center front zip with oversized snap-close storm guard.
- Long sleeves.
- Shaped, contoured cuffs with inner stretch cuffs.
- Zippered chest and oversized hand pockets.
- Extended, zip chest pockets with water-resistant bonding.
- Zip hand pockets with water-resistant bonding.
- Inner zip pocket with headphone cord router.
- Extended droptail hemline.
- Solid Shell: 100% nylon;
Heather Shell: 91% polyester, 9% nylon;
Lining: 100% nylon;
Pocket Bag Body Face: 100% nylon;
Pocket Bag Shell Face: 100% polyester;
Cuff: 94% polyester, 6% elastane;
Insulation: Minimum 75% goose down.
- Length: 35 in
- Chest Measurement: 48 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
The North Face Geissler Parka J72rmnMBJ