- Obermeyer Size Chart
- The Gamma Down Jacket updates the essential waterproof and breathable protection of your ski and snowboard jacket with a high degree of lightweight down insulation.
- Active Fit.
- Ski Contour™ construction:
• Articulated seams improve range of motion.
• Mechanical stretch works with the additional features for full mobility.
- HydroBlock Elite shell:
• High degree of breathability helps to speed transport of moisture vapor from perspiration.
• Highly waterproof and windproof protection.
• 15,000mm / 15,000 g/m²/24hr waterproof and breathable rating.
• Skier Critical™ seam sealing strategically tapes inner seams.
- 600-fill goose down insulation offers high warmth with low weight.
- YKK® Metaluxe® zipper hardware.
- Mesh-lined CZV™ Control Zone Ventilation pit zips quickly dump excess heat.
- Removable, insulated three-piece hood.
- Stand collar with soft fleece lining.
- Full-length zip with inner draft flap.
- Long sleeves.
- Adjustable, hook-and-loop tab cuffs.
- Zip chest pocket.
- Zip hand pockets.
- Inner zip pocket.
- Straight hem with adjustable drawcord.
- Integrated, water-resistant powder skirt.
- Black: 100% polyester.
Herringbone: 82% polyester, 18% rayon;
Overlay: 100% polyester;
Insulation: 90% goose down, 10% feathers.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Length: 30 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Obermeyer Gamma Down Jacket 2qGNqDfps